
A warm welcome to the GLPS XVII winter camp blog site! My name is Ms. Karen Palomo and I will be your teacher for this camp. I would like you to feel comfortable exploring the site and use it as a tool to communicate your thoughts, feelings, and ideas. For this project, I would like to start you off with understanding the purpose of writing. As well, I hope that you will enjoy the idea of writing and not be scared of it.
This blog is meant for you to delve into a world unknown to you, swim in a sea of adventure that could take you to places you have never been, meet people you've never encountered, imagine stories you never thought conceivable...and well...the possibilities are endless! So, go ahead. Explore. Imagine. Lead. Soar. Jump in!

Hi Ms. Palomo! I see you stole "glps17" from me.
ReplyDeleteㅠ,ㅠ
Tough bananas, Garrioch.
ReplyDelete