Hello! I am your TA, Hye Bin! I will assist Ms. Palomo by helping out your writing for first two weeks. Briefly, I graduated from KMLA and just finished my college this winter. I studied architecture in University of California at Berkeley.
I’d like to share my passion for architecture. My favorite architect is Le Corbusier. I have admired him for his buildings are very inspirational and beautiful. When I first saw this building, Villa Savoye, I was struck by its perfect form and beauty. I could not take my eyes off from it when I saw it in the architecture book. My heart was palpitating as if I saw my love at first sight. This one building changed my life entirely!
Also I have another passion for Italian. Italian is very romantic language. You will already feel familiar to some Italian words mostly related to food such as pizza, mozzarella, pasta, spaghetti, and espresso. Italy has been the center of the western culture for several centuries. The cultural richness of art, music, and literature has motivated me to continue studying Italian. I have learned Italian for 4 years, and I am deeply in love with Italian culture. Opera, art work, and Italian architecture always fascinate me!
I am excited to start working next month! Also I am excited to get to know you guys more! Happy New Year!

Thanks for sharing, Hyebin! You've written very interesting things about you here. We'd love to hear more :)
ReplyDelete